My Dear Friends !
After careful and deliberate consideration, it is with deep reluctant to bid farewell to all of you, the company, and the product – Easyline that I’ve together for 6 years. The passion that I’ve in Easyline is even longer than the love that I’ve on my Son – Davin! However, I've given it a lot of thought, and I believe it's in the best interests of our family and myself at this time.
My 6 years with Easyline-Scarbo-Alphasem-KNS have been interesting, exciting and fruitful for me and it has given me invaluable experiences, never ending learning process and lots of pleasant memories. I would also like to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt gratitude and appreciation to you for the help, co-operation and generous support during my stay in this ‘Easyline Community’ for which I am most treasured.
Donat, Kum, SK, Chui, Meister, Victor, Johannes, ZB, Rui, Sunny, Paul, Roger.T, Peter.L, Jacq, Max, Valerie, Ricky, and lots more, I have enjoyed my tenure here and I appreciate having the opportunity to work with you. Thank you for the support, guidance, and encouragement you have provided me during my time at Easyline. I'm proud of all we've accomplished for Easyline during the past 6 years in China.
I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned (the hard way) that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
Anyway, the world is round and the place that may seem like the end may also be the beginning. I’m here to say goodbye to all of you and ‘zaijian’ (Chinese - See you again).
With best wishes and warmest regards.
CK (8-May 2008)
Keep in touch : khorck@yahoo.com
大家好!
经过了无数次的内心挣扎与审慎考虑, 我终究下了决定离开这里和Easyline这我已经共处了六年的产品. 我对Easyline的时间已经比我对儿子的爱还久. 然而, 我已经给予了深思熟虑, 我相信这决定会在这个时候带于我本人和我家庭最好的关照.
这六年中, Easyline-Scarbo-Alphasem-KNS给了我宝贵的经验, 无休止的学习过程和很多愉快的回忆. 我得到的是令人兴奋和难忘成果. 我也想借此机会表示衷心的感谢和赞赏你们给予我的无限帮助, 合作和慷慨的支持, 那是我在Easyline的日子里最宝贵的财富与珍藏.
Donat, Kum, SK, Chui, Meister, Victor, Johannes, 周斌, 王蕊, 颜华, 罗云奇, Roger.T, 李彼得, Jacq, Max, Valerie, 阿吉, 阿海与很多很多的各位, 我会很怀念在这里的任期, 我很高兴有机会与您合作与并肩作战.感谢您们的支持,指导和鼓励.我为过去六年来我们为Easyline在中国所付出每一份努力感到自豪与骄傲.
我想要一个完美的结局. 然而现实让我了解到, 有些诗是不押韵的, 有些故事没有明确的开始,中间和结束. 生活是未知数, 充满变化, 而我现今要做的是把握机会並作出最好的冲刺.
总之, 世界是圆的, 那似乎是终点的地方, 也可能是个开始.
我在这里说再见与最诚挚的祝愿.
CK (2008.5.8)
保持联络: khorck@yahoo.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment